Corporate events – Sir Joseph Banks Building at Kew
- Theatre style - 230
- Cabaret style - 160
- Standing reception - 230
- Dinner dance - 180
- Dinner - 200
- Day/evening hire 9am to 11pm
- Nine-hour period within the above times
- Additional hours charged as required
- 5 January to 22 December
- Not available on public holiday dates throughout the year
- Monday to Friday exclusive use hire £4,500 + VAT
- Saturday to Sunday exclusive use hire £6,000 + VAT
- Not available for standalone hire on Friday to Sunday dates between April and October
Originally built to house Kew's Economic Botany Collection the Sir Joseph Banks Buidling is a versitile and blank canvas events venue. The large windows on either side of this venue provide a tranquil setting with an abundance of natural daylight for your corporate awayday, conference or product launch.
Entry to the venue is through the private atrium entrance, which may be used to welcome guests or for delegate registration. A nearby lawn area may be used for outdoor drinks and canapés.
Multi Venue hire Packages
Bespoke venue hire packages may be arranged across any combination of Kew’s portfolio of venues for guests who wish to utilise multiple event spaces within the Gardens.
The Sir Joseph Banks Building is available for standalone hire or alternatively Day Delegate packages are available. Packages include exclusive venue hire and delicious food and beverage offerings provided by our selected caterers. Please check out the Corporate Packages page for further information and prices
From private trips up Kew’s Pagoda to treasure hunts around the Gardens, the events team are more than happy to chat through the various options available, so please contact us for more information.