Corporate events – Sir Joseph Banks Building at Kew
The West Wing of the Sir Joseph Banks Building is a futuristic bespoke venue suitable for both daytime and evening events within easy reach of London.
Perfect for conferences, away days and events
- Theatre style - 230
- Cabaret style - 160
- Standing reception - 230
- Dinner dance - 180
- Dinner - 200
- Day/evening hire 9am to 11pm
- Nine-hour period within the above times
- Additional hours charged as required
- 5 January to 22 December
- Not available on public holiday dates throughout the year
- Monday to Friday exclusive use hire £4,500 + VAT
- Saturday to Sunday exclusive use hire £6,000 + VAT
- Not available for standalone hire on Friday to Sunday dates between April and October
Multiple venue hire packages
Bespoke venue hire packages may be arranged across any combination of Kew’s portfolio of venues for guests who wish to utilise multiple event spaces within the Gardens.
The large windows within the venue overlook the surrounding lake at water level, and provide a tranquil setting with an abundance of natural daylight for your corporate away day, conference or event.
Entry to the venue is through the private atrium entrance, which may be used to welcome guests, or for delegate registration. A nearby lawn area may be used for outdoor drinks and canapés.
Corporate Day Delegate Packages are available from £60+VAT per person. Please contact the Kew Events Team directly for more information. Minimum numbers apply.
Day Delegate Packages include:
- exclusive use of the venue
- access to Kew Gardens
- three servings of tea and coffee
- Kew-branded stationery for each delegate
Please note that on Saturdays and Sundays during the summer months (April to September inclusive) the Sir Joseph Banks Building is not available for standalone hire.
The Sir Joseph Banks Building currently houses Kew’s Economic Botany collection.