Early opening for Friends Enjoy the Gardens from 8-10am before the gates open. Until 30 September.
SAVE - ENJOY - SUPPORT Join and enjoy a year of Kew and Wakehurst with free entry, exclusive events, and special offers.
Give the gift of Kew The iconic buildings and beautiful landscapes of Kew Gardens and Wakehurst - the perfect present.
Join and support Kew Support Kew's vital science and conservation work by joining as a Friend.
Enjoy family time at Kew ‘I love the freedom for my little one to run about and explore in a safe and beautiful place.' Jo, Friend of Kew
Save money with a year’s free entry. Start saving on your entry fees by your third visit.
Enjoy visiting as often as you like.
Help to support Kew’s vital science and conservation work.
- Free entry to Kew Gardens for you and one family guest. You can also bring up to four children with our Family Friend membership.
- Free entry to Wakehurst, Kew’s country estate and home of the Millennium Seed Bank, for you plus one family guest. You can also bring up to four children with our Family Friend membership.
- Discounts - 10% off products in Kew’s shops, 10% off venue hire* and 5% off selected talks and courses.
- Priority booking for a range of popular ticketed events, such as Kew the Music.
- Exclusive behind the scenes events.
- Kew magazine three times a year.
- Free entry to selected partner gardens across the UK.
*Venue hire discount applies Monday to Thursday only – for full venue hire terms and conditions please email email@example.com
…being a Friend has made Kew so much more affordable and accessible. I have been to events I wouldn’t normally consider because of the entrance fee and my membership has paid for itself already.
I believe Kew’s global research programme is amazing and total value for my membership money, to think that someone in a far flung part of the world won’t now starve because of the work that Kew’s scientists do.
|Friends of Kew annual membership categories||By cash or card||By Direct Debit SAVE £10|
|One adult plus one family guest||£72||£62|
|Two adults from the same family living at the same address, plus one family guest each||£100||£90|
|One named adult, one family guest, plus up to four children aged 4 to 16 years old||£79||£69|
|Two named adults from the same family living at the same|
address, one family guest each, plus up to four children aged 4 to 16 years old
Find out who is classed as a family guest.
Call us on 020 8332 3200 from 9am to 5pm, seven days a week or email us firstname.lastname@example.org