Become a Friend to enjoy a fantastic range of benefits
We hope you will join us today and become a part of Kew, enjoying all the benefits your membership offers.
The Palm House, built 1844-1848, is the world's most important surviving Victorian glass and iron structure and represents one habitat - tropical rainforest.
Being a Friend of Kew is not just a way of supporting Kew's work. You will get a fantastic range of benefits and the opportunity to have access to our magnificent gardens throughout the year and gain pleasure and inspiration from the beautiful landscapes and outstanding plant collections.
Don't forget that you save £10 when paying by Direct Debit.
You love Kew...
'The variety and seasonal aspects of the garden give special delight and I want to thank everyone who works at Kew for that.
The magazine I receive is also so impressive, readable and gives understanding to a non-scientist, and I have learnt so much through it.'
Friend of Kew
Become a Friend of Kew and enjoy
- free entry for you to Kew Gardens and Wakehurst
- free entry for an adult family guest (per Friend) on every visit
- regular issues of Kew magazine
- free entry to a number of reciprocal gardens
- special discount in shops and on Adult Education courses
- exclusive events, plus Summer Open Evenings
Individual membership: £71 | Joint membership: £98
Save £10 when paying by Direct Debit
- Join online now by Direct Debit or credit/debit card
- Download a Friends membership application form (pdf)