Partnerships with Kew – together we are making a difference
Find a powerful way to achieve your company's objectives by partnering with Kew. We have a wide range of opportunities from delivering global conservation and livelihood partnerships to on-site promotions and sponsorships.
Epidendrum montserratense in vitro seedling.
We have a proud track record of working with business and building successful partnerships within a range of sectors. We work with companies that share our commitment to the natural environment and our passion for educating and promoting biodiversity.
GSK is proud to be a long standing supporter of Kew and its plant conservation work. Our commitment the Millennium Seed Bank Partnership means that together we can address one of the major challenges facing the natural world - biodiversity loss.Katie Pinnock, Director UK Corporate Contributions, GlaxoSmithKline
Why partner Kew?
- Association with a world authority on plant research and conservation
- Alignment with an internationally respected brand
- In the UK we have a membership base of over 70,000
- At our UK sites we have around 2 million visitors every year
A few ways in which your company can partner with Kew
- Work with Kew's Millennium Seed Bank to support plant conservation and livelihoods around the world
- Partner a public engagement campaign on the Kew or Wakehurst sites
- Promote plant conservation to your staff and customers through our 'Adopt a Seed' appeal
Kew's Corporate Partnerships
We'd love to talk to you about how your company can partner Kew. Call David Tatham on 020 8332 3226 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew
05 Dec 2013
Kew's paper conservators Emma Le Cornu and Eleanor Hasler had to think big when treating a linocut of the Pagoda by Edward Bawden. Here they explain how this damaged artwork was returned to its former glory in the conservation studio.
04 Dec 2013
Roald Dahl’s much-loved tale Charlie and the Chocolate Factory comes to life at Kew Gardens for Easter 2014.
18 Apr 2012
A floral spectacular is in bloom in front of the Orangery at Kew Gardens to celebrate the London 2012 Olympic Games.
13 Mar 2012
Filmed over the course of a year at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Kingdom of Plants 3D provides a fascinating new look at plant life using stunning 3D time-lapse filming techniques. Own your personal copy today following the DVD and Blu-ray release.