Join our club with corporate membership
Corporate membership of Kew offers a variety of employee and corporate benefits as well as unlimited access to two world-class botanical gardens.
Complimentary venue hire at a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Over 1.9 million people visit the Gardens at Kew and Wakehurst every year and now your employees can become part of the Kew family and enjoy the beautful gardens in London and Sussex.
With four levels of membership designed to meet specific business needs, it offers a fantastic way to:
- reward and motivate your staff
- help to support Kew’s vital conservation work in the UK and abroad
Kew really needs your vital support and at the same time corporate membership allows you to show your commitment to your staff and to the environment - together your company and Kew can help the planet breathe.
Benefits of corporate membership
- Reward and inspire - discover beautiful landscapes and stunning architecture with free, unlimited admission for all employees.
- Save - retail discounts on staff purchases and discounts on advertising.
- Entertain - complimentary venue hire and further discounts at a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy - complimentary tickets to our successful Summer Swing concerts series.
- Engage - with behind the scenes tours and talks, as well as regular updates on all programmes and events.
Get your employees volunteering at Kew
Employee volunteering is a unique opportunity to get your team involved in the environment in the Gardens. The employee volunteering programme is open to all corporate members and partners of Kew.
Designed to be fun and informative, employee volunteers need no previous horticultural experience. Tasks include clearing invasive shrubs, weeding, cutting, planting. potting and pruning.
More information in employee volunteering at Kew-
Current corporate members
We would like to thank the generous support of our members:
- John Lewis Partnership
- Marks and Spencer
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Tullow Oil
- WorleyParsons Europe Limited
If you'd like to find out more contact Alexander Pridgeon on +44 (0)20 8332 3221 or email him at email@example.com
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew
14 May 2013
A new hypothesis has been proposed on why some seeds are hard.
18 Apr 2012
A floral spectacular is in bloom in front of the Orangery at Kew Gardens to celebrate the London 2012 Olympic Games.
13 Mar 2012
Filmed over the course of a year at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Kingdom of Plants 3D provides a fascinating new look at plant life using stunning 3D time-lapse filming techniques. Own your personal copy today following the DVD and Blu-ray release.