Programa Flora Cristalino
The project is developing a range of scientific and educational outputs including guides, reports, checklists...
Programa Flora Cristalino poster
Designed to illustrate the diversity and beauty of plants in the Cristalino forest and to raise awareness of the importance of conservation, this poster was distributed to all schools and a range of other public buildings and organisations in the Alta Floresta region in August 2007. [Click image to view]
- Poster presentation (Vegetation of Cristalino) presented by Denise Sasaki at Brazilian Botanical Congress 2007.
- Preliminary vegetation map of Cristalino private reserves (RPPNs) produced and used to orientate management planning workshop.
- Interactive map of the private reserves (RPPNs)
- Management plans finalised for new private reserves (October 2007).
- Educational trail developed in Alta Floresta.
- Preliminary checklist produced (to be made available online 2009).
- Plants of Cristalino calendar (2008).
- Over 3,000 named herbarium collections.