GIS Unit - general projects
A list of general GIS projects from mapping to the full suite of analysis.
Families and Genera
An interactive global map of plant family and genera data uses the latest in mapping technology to reveal more about the diversity of the world's plant life.
New discoveries to science from Kew
Interactive map of new species discovered and described each year by our world-class scientists and their collaborators.
Other GIS related projects at Kew
- Electronic Field Data Collection
- Field Guides: published and planned
- Madagascar GIS
- Reinforcing cooperation between the Royal Botanic Garden of Jordan and the European Research Area (BOT-ERA)
- Thai Cyperaceae: Distribution and Conservation
- Rubiaceae of Madagascar
- Baseline Data for the Conservation and Sustainable Development of Coffee Species
- Conservation Checklist of the Trees of Uganda
- Liberia GIS: National Plant Conservation Prioritisation
- World Checklist and Bibliography of Rubiaceae