Drinkell, Clare L.
Assistant Curator (Asia)
- BA (Hons), Leicester Polytechnic, 1992
My role is to help meet the curatorial needs of the Asian team with the aim of maintaining and improving the Herbarium collection and the content of datasets. This includes:
- Identification of incoming material
- Incorporation of material into the collections
- Rearrangement according to new revisions
- Databasing and digitisation of material where necessary
I also provide research support within Kew and to visitors using the collections, dealing with loan and image requests, and contribute to Kew Public Engagement and Science Communication activities.