Keystage 2 - Food - TeaTea is a very popular drink in Britain. The British drink 70 billion cups of tea a year!
- Who discovered the first cup of tea and when?
- Draw a cartoon strip showing this event.
- Tea is grown all over the world. Can you name five countries that produce it? Mark them on a map.
- Use the Tea Trail website to carry out a survey of how much tea your friends and family drink.
- There are many different varieties of tea. How many? Can you name 10 varieties? Can you find out what the difference is between black tea and green tea?