Finding out about Kew's collections and scientific activities
Kew offers specialist modules specifically designed to meet the needs of students from a range of programmes at UK universities, including:
- University of Exeter MSc in Biodiversity and Conservation
- Royal College of Art MA in History of Design
- University College London MSc in Conservation for Archaeology and Museums
- Camberwell College of Arts MA in Conservation
- Camberwell College of Arts BSc (Hons) in Conservation
Students from these courses undertake dissertations and placements linked to Kew’s collections or research teams.
Enquiries about group study visits
Kew welcomes enquiries from other universities about potential study visits linked to Kew’s areas of expertise. University lecturers who would be interested in exploring the possibilities of a group study visit to Kew should make initial enquiries at least 12 months before the course is due to be taught.
For further information about possible study visits, email Kew's capacity building coordinator.