In celebration of Kew’s annual Orchids Festival, which starts 4 February, GAIL's Artisan Bakery have created an Indian-inspired sweet cardamom roll.
This exclusive roll is only available in selected bakeries* and has a wonderful aroma and an enticing warm, spicy-sweet flavour.
Find out more about Orchids 2017 at Kew Gardens
*Cardamom roll sold in the following GAIL's bakeries: Richmond, East Sheen, Chiswick, Barnes, Wimbledon Village, Parsons Green, Fulham Road, Neo Bankside, Notting Hill and Soho.
Enter our exclusive competition
We are offering you the chance to win a night's stay for two at The Hilton Syon Park Hotel, a GAIL's hamper and two tickets to Kew Gardens.
How to enter
Simply fill in your details below and submit. Unless you have opted in to receive communications from Kew, we will only use the information you submit to contact you about the prize draw. Please see full terms and conditions below.
Competition closes for entries on Sunday 5 March 2017.
Competition entry form
Terms and Conditions
1. The draw opens for entries at 08:00 on Thursday 19 January, 2017.
2. The draw closes for entries at 23:59 on Sunday 5 March 2017.
3. Only one prize entry is permitted per person.
4. To enter, you must live in the UK and be aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees of Kew (including Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Kew Enterprises, and Kew Foundation) and Gails bakery together with their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
6. Incomplete entries will not be valid and will not be submitted into the draw.
7. The draw will take place by Monday 6 March 2017 and the winner will be contacted within seven days of the draw via the email address provided. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
8. There is only one prize winner.
9. The winner will have up to seven days from the date the email is sent to respond, after which time a redraw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
10. The prize is a nights hotel stay at Hilton London Syon Park with a Gail’s hamper included in the room and two tickets for Kew Gardens.
11. The winner receives two tickets for daytime entry for Kew Gardens which can be redeemed up to 2 months after the winner response date.
12. The prize is subject to availability and the hotel offer is for a twin /double room for two people at Hilton London Syon Park.
13. Prize is non-transferrable or refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Hilton London Syon Park.
14. Accommodation upgrades are at the hotel’s discretion and subject to availability.
15. Transportation to the hotel is not included.
16. The winner’s name and county of residence may be released on the websites and social media channels managed by Kew.
17. The winner’s name and county can also be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com
within 30 days of the prize draw ending.
18. The prize(s) is / are not for resale, are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The promoter reserves the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
19. The promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and limits any liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose or otherwise.
20. The promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this prize draw.
22. The promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. The promoter is The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AB, and can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org