During the 5th EBHL meeting in Edinburgh in 1998, it was decided that, starting in 1999, you must pay the following fees for membership of the European Botanical and Horticultural Libraries Group annually.
Institutional membership (3/4 staffmembers):
Associated membership (publishers etc.):
Why do we need the money?
- to pay for the design of a logo and after that printing headed
- if required, to help colleagues with funding problems to be members or to attend an annual meeting.
- if necessary, to help fund the annual meeting.
What can the EBHL offer you?
- the EBHL listserver (for members only).
- an annual meeting.
- other benefits such as duplicates being offered to members first.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our Group, you should make a choice of which membership you would like and send your application to the secretary (Fiona Ainsworth) or to the treasurer (Ludmila Frankova), and you will receive an invoice for the subscription.