How to find us for for corporate, private and wedding events
Kew Gardens is situated on the south bank of the river Thames near Richmond, about 6.5 miles west of central London.
Wakehurst Place is situated in Ardingly, West Sussex, approximately 9 miles south-east of Gatwick.
We encourage you to visit either location via public transport for environmental reasons. Public transport is usually more convenient for Kew Gardens as we have limited event parking available. However, there is ample parking at Wakehurst Place and driving may be more convenient for you.
- For directions to Kew Gardens please select your required entrance gate and then select where you are travelling from.
- If you are unsure about which gate to use please contact the Kew Events team for further information.
- For directions to Wakehurst Place please select the Mansion house before entering your current location.
- Travel details for Kew Gardens
- Travel details for Wakehurst Place
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew