The Kew Gardens 24-hour Visitor Information line is +44 (0)20 8332 5655.
For other enquiries, please select from the list below.
Visit Information | Schools Visits | Press Enquiries | Friends Membership | Sponsorship & Partnerships | Venue Hire & Weddings | Plant & Gardening Enquiries | Working at Kew | Postal addresses | Central switchboard | Email addresses | Technical support
Contacting a specific area within Kew will ensure the quickest response. However, if you cannot find what you are looking for in the above list we suggest as follows:
- If your enquiry is about visiting Kew Gardens please telephone the Visitor Information team on (0)20 8332 5655 (24-hour visitor information line) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are looking for a specific person or department within Kew please call the main switchboard on (0)20 8332 5000.
If you would like to give us feedback regarding your visit to Kew Gardens or Wakehurst Place please e-mail email@example.com.
Click here for the Visit Kew Gardens section of our website
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AB
email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 24-hour visitor information line: +44 (0)20 8332 5655
Click here for the Visit Wakehurst section of our website
Wakehurst Place, Ardingly, nr Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17 6TN
email: email@example.com / 24-hour visitor information line: +44 (0)1444 894066
Unfortunately, Kew cannot answer gardening questions or plant identification queries over the phone or by mail. There are some great resources available online:
- Tree pests and diseases - See the Forestry Commission’s Tree Health Diagnostic and Advisory Service - Tel: 01420 22255
- Tree pruning and management - The Arboricultural Association - Tel: 01242 522152
- The Royal Horticultural Association runs a horticultural and identification service for members of the RHS - Tel: 0845 260 8000
- UK wild species - See the identification and advisory service at the Natural History Museum - Tel: 0207 942 5045
Please visit www.kew.org/press for further information. For general enquiries please contact our Information Team or our Switchboard.
- Details of job vacancies at Kew Gardens and Wakehurst Place can be found in our jobs pages.
- Details of volunteer opportunities at Kew Gardens and Wakehurst Place can be found in our volunteer pages.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew (central postal address)
TW9 3AB (Google maps)
Wakehurst (Wakehurst Place and Millennium Seed Bank)
nr Haywards Heath
RH17 6TN (Google maps)
Central telephone switchboard and fax
If you know the name of the person you wish to contact their email address can be easily worked out: use the initial of their first name, followed by a dot, then their surname followed by @kew.org:
NB. Email addresses using the format, Firstinitial.Lastname@rbgkew.org.uk, (Kew's old domain name) will still be delivered.
For problems and queries relating to email at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical problems relating to this website please contact email@example.com.
To inform us about editorial issues or make suggestions about how Kew's website might be improved please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before contacting us for a link-swap, please read our links policy.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew